This page describes how to manage the website in relation to the processing of personal data of users who consult it, as well as the methods and purposes of processing personal data.
This information is provided pursuant to articles 13-14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 – hereinafter, GDPR to those who interact with web services accessible electronically from the following address: https://italiaindependent.com/it
This site is owned by Italia Independent S.p.A. that manages and maintains this website with the aim of providing information and communications regarding the products or services offered.
The information is provided only for the website in question and not for other websites that may be consulted through our links, for which Italia Independent S.p.A. is in no way responsible.
Italia Independent S.p.A. with registered office in Via Emilia 16, Venaria Reale (TO) – 10078, in its capacity as Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 – GDPR, hereby informs you that the above-mentioned legislation provides for the protection of data subjects with regard to the processing of personal data and that such processing must be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Data Controller Contact details
The Data Controller may be contacted at the following addresses:
- Telephone: 011 2635621
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your personal data shall be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the above-mentioned legislation and the non-disclosure obligations provided for therein.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
The IT systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the website, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment. This data is used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the website and to check its correct functioning and it is deleted immediately after processing. The data may be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the website.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
- SENDING COMMUNICATIONS TO OUR EMAIL ADDRESSES: the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this website, for sending specific requests, involve the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in messages.
- CONTACT US: the compilation of the data collection form, explicit and voluntary, aimed at requesting information, involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the request for information.
- NEWSLETTER: the subscription to our newsletter, aimed at sending informative material, involves the subsequent acquisition of your email address, as well as all the data necessary for the pursuit of this purpose.
- WORK WITH US: the submission of your spontaneous application will involve the acquisition by us of all the information contained in your curriculum vitae. Your particular data (such as state of health and racial and ethnic origin), shall only be processed if relevant and necessary for the pursuit of the above-mentioned purposes, otherwise it will not be considered (Provision of the Supervisory Authority for the protection of personal data, containing the provisions relating to the processing of special categories of data, pursuant to Article 21, section 1 of Legislative Decree no. 101 of 10 August 2018).
- INFORM ME ABOUT THE AVAILABILITY OF THE PRODUCT: a request to be informed of the availability of one of our products involves the acquisition of your email address.
Specific summary information is reported or displayed on the pages of the website prepared for particular services on request.
This data, communicated at the time of registration on the website, includes your name and surname, email, invoicing address and shipping address, as well as contact details.
When ordering, we collect your purchase data, including order number, details of the goods being purchased, data on the means of payment, delivery and invoicing addresses.
In order to complete payment we collect the payment data that you have communicated to us, including IBAN and BIC or account number and bank code, credit card data or solvency data. We receive additional payment data from external payment processing services and economic information services with which we collaborate in order to manage payments and verify creditworthiness. We only send the data necessary to complete payment to our management services. Additional data strictly related to the completion of payment and verification of creditworthiness are also part of the payment data. This may involve, for example, data that external service providers use for identification, such as your PayPal identifier.
The data is processed mainly using electronic and IT tools and stored both on computer media and on hard-copy and on any other type of suitable support, in compliance with the procedures referred to in articles 6, 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of the appropriate security measures provided to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorised access.
We inform you that, to provide a complete service, our portal may contain links to other websites, not managed by us. We are not responsible for errors, contents, cookies, publications of illicit moral content, advertising, banners or files that do not comply with current regulations and compliance with the Privacy legislation by websites managed by us to which reference is made. To improve the service provided, an immediate report of malfunctions, abuses or suggestions is welcome by writing to the e-mail address: email@example.com
Your data shall be processed only by personnel expressly authorised by the Data Controller.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS
The processing of data shall be carried out for the following purposes:
- registration to the website and access to restricted areas of the website. The legal basis of the processing is the consent of the interested party, pursuant to article 6, section 1, letter a) of the Regulation. The provision of data for these purposes is optional, but failure to provide it makes it impossible to create a reserved area on the website;
- processing requests for information, quotations and technical support. The legal basis of the processing is the consent of the interested party, pursuant to article 6, section 1, letter a) of the Regulation. The provision of data for these purposes is optional, but failure to provide it makes it impossible to obtain the requested feedback.
- processing of requests for information on the availability of a product. The legal basis of the processing is the consent of the interested party, pursuant to article 6, section 1, letter a) of the Regulation. The provision of data for this purpose is optional, but failure to provide it makes it impossible to obtain the requested information.
- allowing the performance of the purchase and the provision of the service / product. The legal basis of the processing is the performance of the contract or the performance of pre-contractual measures, pursuant to article 6, section 1, letter .b) of the Regulation. The provision of data for these purposes is optional, but failure to provide it makes it impossible to execute the contractual relationship;
- sending newsletters. The legal basis of the processing is the consent of the interested party, pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, letter a) of the Regulation. The provision of data for these purposes is optional, but failure to provide it makes it impossible to obtain the requested feedback;
- selection and evaluation for the search for personnel. The legal basis of the processing is the execution of the contract or the execution of pre-contractual measures, pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, letter .b) of the Regulation. The provision of data for these purposes is optional, but failure to provide it makes it impossible to evaluate your work profile;
- performing the obligations provided for by laws or regulations. For this purpose, the processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject pursuant to article 6, section 1, letter c) of the Regulation.
- the protection of the Data Controller in court. For this purpose, the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller pursuant to article 6, section 1, letter f) of the Regulation;
PARTIES TO WHOM PERSONAL DATA MAY BE COMMUNICATED
The personal data relating to the processing in question may also be communicated to parties who have the right to access your personal data by law or secondary and/or community regulations. Your data may be communicated exclusively to competent and duly appointed parties for the performance of the services necessary for a correct management of the relationship, with a guarantee of protection of the rights of the interested party. In addition, some data may be communicated and distributed to the internet operators which Italia Independent S.p.A. uses for the management of its own domains.
Your personal data shall not be disclosed in any way.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
We point out that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to article 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is established for a period necessary for the performance of the requested services and in compliance with current regulations regarding the storage of tax and contractual documentation.
INTERESTED PARTY RIGHTS
- Interested parties have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or inexistence of personal data concerning them, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible format.
- Interested parties have the right to obtain details regarding:
– the origin of the personal data;
– the purposes and methods of processing;
– the logic applied in case of processing carried out using electronic tools;
-the identification details of the data controller, data processors and designated representative pursuant to article 5, section 2;
– the parties or categories of parties to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may come into contact with it as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
- Interested parties have the right to obtain:
– updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
– the deletion, transformation into anonymous format or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
– certification that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data has been communicated or distributed, except in the case in which this fulfilment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
– data portability.
- Interested parties have the right to object, in whole or in part:
– for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning them, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
– to the processing of personal data concerning them for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
- Interested parties have the right to request the limitation of the processing.
You may exercise your rights by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a written request to the addresses specified above.
In addition, should an interested party consider that the processing of his data is contrary to the legislation in force the same may lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority for the protection of personal data pursuant to article 77 of Regulation 2016/679.